Borough Recognitions & Awards
Hulmeville Borough relies heavily on volunteers, including the Mayor and entire Borough Council, to perform many projects and maintain the Borough properties.
From time to time individuals or groups may be recognized for their efforts, and this recognition will be reported here.
The recognition of any individual or group is not meant in any way to diminsh the efforts of any other individuals or groups. Everyone's efforts are greatly appreciated at all times.
2016 Youth Volunteers
At their meeting on December 6, 2016, the Hulmeville Borough Council honored a number of young citizens who actively supported the borough during the year. Certificates of recognition were presented to:
- Joshua Paul Buffington
- Daniel M. Mandolesi
- Sarah Omietanski
- Stanley B. Omietanski IV
2015 Youth Volunteers
At the regular council meeting on December 7, 2015, the Borough Council recognized the efforts of a number of young residents who supported the Borough throughout the year. In addition to Certificates of Appreciation from the Borough Council, each individual was also presented a Certificate of Appreciation from State Representative Tina Davis
The youths recognized were:
- Anna Coleman - for her assistance during the Borough Earth Day event
- Rebecca 'Becky' Harger - for her assistance to the Hulmeville Garden Club in cleaning up the Borough parks
- Daniel M. Mandolesi - for his assistance in the Hulmeville playground beautification project
- Donald Rossi - for his assistance in delivering flyers for the Hulmeville Historical Society
- Stanley B. Omietanski IV - for his assistance during the Borough Earth Day event
Ira Romberger and Merci Ingrahm Honored
At the regular meeting of the Council on December 7, 2015, Ira Romberger and Merci Ingrahm were honored for their many years of service to the Borough. Specifically,
- Ira was honored for his service to the Borough and in especially his guidance to the younger generation to volunteer their time to improve the town.
- Mercy was honored upon her retirement from the Borough Water Authority, and as Water Authority Manager, after 12 years of service.