Hulmeville Borough Financial Information
Tax and utility rates - 2018
- 2018 Millage rates:
- Borough: 14.5 mills
- County: 24.45 mills
- Fire tax = 1.5 mills
- 2017 - 2018 Millage rates:
- School: 155.8 mills
- Refuse fee = $274.89
- Per capita tax = $5.00
- Issue date: March 1
- Discount period ends: April 30
- Face value period ends: June 30
- Penalty begins: July 1
- School district
- Issue date: July 1
- Discount period ends: August 31
- Face value period ends: October 31
- Penalty begins: November 1
- Installment dates
- 1st installment - August 31
- 2nd installment - September 30
- 3rd installment - October 31
If there is a tax bill listed as liened, please call the Bucks County Tax Claim Bureau at 215-348-6274 for a pay-off amount.
Tax Collector Hours - 2018
Please deposit tax payments, or any correspondence for the tax collector, in the locked mailbox in front of the main entrance.
Tax payments will be accepted at the Borough Hall, 321 Main Street, during the following days and hours in 2018:
- No regular hours January, February, or November
- Other months - 4th Thursday of each month, 6:30-8 PM
- Additionally, April 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26
- Additionally, August 21, 22, 23, 28, 19, 30
- January, February, and November hours are by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled by calling the tax collector at 215-757-6531 option 2.
Note the April and August dates are in addition to the 4th Thursdays those months.